Oriental Strings is available in digital format.
$11- Buy Now
Score + Parts will be sent as PDF.
What better than a pentatonic earworm to hook the orchestra right away?
Oriental Strings is based on a 16 measure melody that is orchestrated differently with each repetition (in an epic style).
It is a fun piece to perform while offering an interesting approach to some of the basic string techniques.
I would love to hear your version of it--rehearsal or concert--feel free to send me a link.
What problem does this piece solve?
Oriental Strings is an ideal piece to teach the difference between staccato and tenuto, learn legato bowing, and experiment with dynamic contrast.
At 3 minutes, I would program it with other short pieces.
Difficulty: Grade 1.5 ASTA GRADING SYSTEM
Duration: 3 minutes
Violin III/Viola parts included (𝄞and 𝄡)
Fastest Tempo :♩= 100
Key: D Major (E Dorian)
What you get...
- Immediate access to the sheet music (Score and Parts in PDF) to print out.
- Mp3 of the piece performed by my Cinematics Strings samples.
- String Orchestra Music composed by a string teacher.
- Plenty of space to write on score and parts.
- Engaging music for students and audiences.
- Effective bowings and fingerings.
- Educational material to help your students level up.
- The rights to print the sheet music more than once.
- Unlimited support.
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
I live on the other side of your monitor. Feel free to contact me.
Oriental Strings is copyrighted by the composer, César Aviles and published by Titoshack Publishers.
Oriental Strings is registered with ASCAP.