Viejos Tiempos is available in digital format.
$9- Buy Now
Score + Parts will be sent as PDF.
Viejos Tiempos was composed in 2007. The piece has been performed in North and South America and in Europe.
It is a 6-minute long piece for string orchestra in the style of Barber’s Adagio.
The composition was inspired by my adventures as a young traveling musician.
It can very well serve as an overture or a filling piece in a tonal concert.
Viejos Tiempos has been performed by professional and student orchestras.
What problem does the piece solve?
Viejos Tiempos is the perfect piece to practice legato bowing and slurs. (Preview the score on top of the video)
Viejos Tiempos can serve well as an overture or filling piece in a tonal concert.
Difficulty: Grade 2 ASTA GRADING SYSTEM
Duration: 6 minutes
3rd Violin parts: Sadly no, Viola power!
Fastest Tempo :♩= 60
Meters: (2/4) (3/4) (4/4)
Key: D Major with few accidentals
Ocassional use of ritardando, accelerando and fermata.
What you get...
- Immediate access to the sheet music (Score and Parts in PDF) to print out.
- Mp3 of the piece performed by my Cinematics Strings samples.
- String Orchestra Music composed by a string teacher.
- Plenty of space to write on score and parts.
- Engaging music for students and audiences.
- Effective bowings and fingerings.
- Educational material to help your students level up.
- The rights to print the sheet music more than once.
- Unlimited support.
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
I live on the other side of your monitor. Feel free to contact me.
Viejos Tiempos is copyrighted by the composer, César Aviles and published by Titoshack Publishers.
Viejos Tiempos is registered with ASCAP.