Ready for Battle is available in digital format.
$9- Buy Now
Score + Parts will be sent as PDF.
It takes discipline to become a good musician. But to stand up after a breakdown you need more than that.
Ready for Batte tells the story of a musician who doesn't give up on her dreams. She is committed to beat the obstacles and fight for a chance to reach her ultimate goal.
The piece is about courage, passion, and the inner warrior who lives inside all artists.
I dedicate it to my students who were the first to hear it live.
What problem does this piece solve?
Rhythm! (Check out the score on top of the video)
Ready for Battle has a very dramatic opening and overall epic sound.
It could work well along with other film music titles and/or young audiences programs.
Difficulty: Grade 3 ASTA GRADING SYSTEM
Duration: 3 minutes
Fastest Tempo :♩= 110
Violin III/Viola parts included (𝄞and 𝄡)
Fastest Figure: 8th note
Key: B minor with few accidentals
Ocassional use of: Pizzicato, Divisi.
Constant use of : Staccatto.
What you get...
- Immediate access to the sheet music (Score and Parts in PDF) to print out.
- Mp3 of the piece performed by my Cinematics Strings samples.
- String Orchestra Music composed by a string teacher.
- Plenty of space to write on score and parts.
- Engaging music for students and audiences.
- Effective bowings and fingerings.
- Educational material to help your students level up.
- The rights to print the sheet music more than once.
- Unlimited support.
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
I live on the other side of your monitor. Feel free to contact me.
Ready for Battle is copyrighted by the composer, César Aviles and published by Titoshack Publishers.
Ready for Battle is registered with ASCAP.