Mati is available in digital format.
$9- Buy Now
Score + Parts will be sent as PDF.
I first performed Siegfried's Idyll as an undergrad, and when I learned that Wagner wrote it for his wife after the birth of their son, I knew I'd do something similar when it was my turn.
In the same spirit, Mati is a lullaby for my firstborn Mateo. The piece took me a bit over a month to write and it resembles the tenderness and innocence of our young Mateo.
Preview the score before buying it.
Thanks for reading!
What problem does this piece solve?
The piece is a good exercise for students to figure out what material they have at any given moment (foreground, middle-ground and background) and how it all fit together.
Like Viejos Tiempos, Mati can serve as an overture or filling piece in a tonal concert.
Difficulty: Grade 4 ASTA GRADING SYSTEM
Duration: 5 1/2 minutes
Violin III/Viola parts included (𝄞and 𝄡)
Fastest Tempo :♩= 55
Meters: (2/4) (6/4) (4/4)
Key: A Major with few accidentals
What you get...
- Immediate access to the sheet music (Score and Parts in PDF) to print out.
- Mp3 of the piece performed by my Cinematics Strings samples.
- String Orchestra Music composed by a string teacher.
- Plenty of space to write on score and parts.
- Engaging music for students and audiences.
- Effective bowings and fingerings.
- Educational material to help your students level up.
- The rights to print the sheet music more than once.
- Unlimited support.
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
I live on the other side of your monitor. Feel free to contact me.
Mati is copyrighted by the composer, César Aviles and published by Titoshack Publishers.
Mati is registered with ASCAP.