Third Position Studies for Violin Vol, II is the continuation of Vol, I.
I recommend studying the etudes in the other volume since the etudes are in order of difficultness.
- PDF Accompaniment lead sheet (chords).
- The Audio Accompaniment in Mp3 Format.
- The audio performance (violin, piano) in MP3 format for reference.
- A PDF with the same exercises without fingerings to practice your third position skills.
- An exclusive e-mail list where I sent files, exercises, and 3rd position related material.
Preview: Third Position Studies for Violin, Vol. II (PDF)
Who is this book for?
- Open-minded violins teachers and students.
- Film and pop music enthusiasts.
- Violin students who want to learn the third position while learning fun pieces.
- Violin teachers who'd like to try new styles and expand their teaching repertoire.
- Violinists who want to experiment with a different system.
- Self-learning students of the violin.